All youth in grades 7 to 12 are warmly invited to participate in our Friday Night Youth program which is offered during the school year in partnership with St. Mark’s Lutheran Church. Post-secondary students who are hired as youth ministry interns [create & insert link to Student Interns page https://stjameskingston.ca/student-internships/ ] play a key role in delivering this program with support from Deacon Lisa Chisholm-Smith (St. James), the Pastor at St. Mark’s, and parents and volunteers.
Friday Night Youth Program
Time: Fridays 7 pm – 9 pm
St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, Kingston (263 Victoria Street, Kingston)
St. James Anglican Church (10 Union St. W., Kingston)
Details regarding weekly activities and location are emailed in advance to the parents/guardians of participating youth. The Youth Leadership Team and parents/guardians also use a youth ministry What’s App group chat for more time-sensitive communication.
All youth in grades 7 to 12 are most welcome to join us!
For more information or to register a youth who is in grades 7 to 12 for this program, please contact: Lisa Chisholm-Smith (part-time Children & Youth Ministries Coordinator) at email@example.com or (613) 548-7254 ext. 3.
Youth Ministry 2021-2022 Highlights
- Lenten “Caring Through Sharing” Campaign in support of the residents of the sleeping cabins and Our Liveable Solutions [create & insert link https://www.ourlivable.solutions/home]
- Live CLUE Night
- Tobogganing and Hot Chocolate
- Winter Hike at Lemoine Point
- Two Family Games Nights – one with a pot-luck dinner and one with a BBQ
- Canadian Lutheran Anglican Youth Gathering (CLAY) 2021 – Online & In-Person